Segway Villain 2021+ Rear Windshield Window Back Glass Windscreen - UB-SVAF
- Segway Villain 2021+ Rear Windshield Window Back Glass options available for versatility between seasons and weather.
- Made of 1/8 inch thick safest shatterproof material 10X stronger than tempered glass and 20x acrylic (plexiglass) and 50x regular glass or safety glass.
- Segway Villain 2021+ Rear Windshield Window Back Glass let through 15% more light than glass.
- Transpire and sweat less than glass.
- Unbreakable material. Guaranteed!
- Heavy Duty Velcro Strap: For easy installation and removal
- Rust proof Clamp: For permanent or semi-permanent installation
- General (not scratch proof): For light use or infrequent or winter use in a snow covered trails
- Tinted General (not scratch proof): For reduced glare caused by reflection of sun or snow in light trails. For light use or infrequent or winter use in a snow covered trails.
- Scratch Resistant (scratch proof): For abrasion resistance against off-road elements or frequent usage or all seasons (including mud or dust)
- None: No openings
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information
"A Flex A Fab Isn't just a product, it's a service."
When You Get A Flex A Fab, It's Money Well Spent. We Work Tirelessly To Educate And Guide Customers.
We Serve You First, Sell To You Second.
Even If We Can't Offer What You're Looking For, We Still Do Our Best To Help You Find What You Need.
Wonderful products ! Organized component pieces and fasteners .
But , poor or vague install instructions (for rear window) - fitment could be a bit looser , meaning trimmed smaller couple millimetres here and there. Front upper section could be slightly shorter also as roof panel needs to be removed to install and then fits very tight together once back in place. Possible stress point.
Those are my thoughts - and I am a precessional mechanic for 30 years.
* couple extra fasteners for the sliding rear window….have already lost one of first ride.
GREAT PRODUCT OTHERWISE !