Segway Fugleman 2021+ Windshield Combo (Lower / Upper) - UW-SFAC
Recommended to select Upper Scratch Resistant material for scratch proof.
- Segway Fugleman 2021+ Windshield Combo (Lower / Upper) designed for versatility of use between seasons or weather.
- Combo windshield including half lower and half upper section
- Lower section with fold to add rigidity and deflect wind.
- Segway Fugleman 2021+ Windshield Combo (Lower / Upper) upper section designed to hold firmly onto lower section.
- Windshield designed to fully protect against the elements between seasons.
- Segway Fugleman 2021+ Windshield Combo (Lower / Upper) made of 1/4 inch thick safest shatterproof material 10X stronger than tempered glass and 20x acrylic (plexiglass) and 50x regular glass or safety glass.
- Let through 15% more light than glass.
- Transpire and sweat less than glass.
- Segway Fugleman 2021+ Windshield Combo (Lower / Upper) has parts resistant to UV and rust.
- Unbreakable material. Guaranteed!
- Heavy Duty Velcro Strap: For easy installation and removal
- Rust proof Bracket: For permanent or semi-permanent installation
- General (not scratch proof): For light use or infrequent or winter use in a snow covered trails
- Tinted General (not scratch proof): For reduced glare caused by reflection of sun or snow in light trails. For light use or infrequent or winter use in a snow covered trails.
- Scratch Resistant (recommend scratch proof): For abrasion resistance against off-road elements or frequent usage or all seasons (including mud or dust)
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information
"A Flex A Fab Isn't just a product, it's a service."
When You Get A Flex A Fab, It's Money Well Spent. We Work Tirelessly To Educate And Guide Customers.
We Serve You First, Sell To You Second.
Even If We Can't Offer What You're Looking For, We Still Do Our Best To Help You Find What You Need.
I like having a windshield in my fugelman, but I am not to crazy about how it fits. It is not snug on any corner of the top or bottom.