KAWASAKI TERYX 2010-13 Windshield Combo (Lower / Upper) - UW-KTBC:
Recommended to select Upper Scratch Resistant material for scratch proof.
- KAWASAKI TERYX 2010-13 Windshield Combo (Lower / Upper) is designed for versatility of use between seasons or weather.
- Combo windshield including half lower and half upper section
- Lower section with fold to add rigidity and deflect wind.
- Upper section designed to hold firmly onto lower section.
- KAWASAKI TERYX 2010-13 Windshield Combo (Lower / Upper) is designed to fully protect against the elements between seasons.
- Made of 1/4 inch thick safest shatterproof material 10X stronger than tempered glass and 20x acrylic (plexiglass) and 50x regular glass or safety glass.
- KAWASAKI TERYX 2010-13 Windshield Combo (Lower / Upper) lets through 15% more light than glass.
- KAWASAKI TERYX 2010-13 Windshield Combo (Lower / Upper) transpires and sweats less than glass.
- Parts resistant to UV and rust.
- Unbreakable material. Guaranteed!
Lower Edge: Rubber: For protection against possible abrasion between hood and lower bottom section
- Heavy Duty Velcro Strap: For easy installation and removal
- Rust proof Clamp: For permanent or semi-permanent installation
- General (not scratch proof): For light use or infrequent or winter use in a snow covered trails
- Tinted General (not scratch proof): For reduced glare caused by reflection of sun or snow in light trails. For light use or infrequent or winter use in a snow covered trails.
- Scratch Resistant (recommend scratch proof): For abrasion resistance against off-road elements or frequent usage or all seasons (including mud or dust)
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information
"A Flex A Fab Isn't just a product, it's a service."
When You Get A Flex A Fab, It's Money Well Spent. We Work Tirelessly To Educate And Guide Customers.
We Serve You First, Sell To You Second.
Even If We Can't Offer What You're Looking For, We Still Do Our Best To Help You Find What You Need.
I purchased this full front windshield with the extra scratch resistant coating. Price was reasonable and availability was good. 2 weeks after initial order , it was ready. I ended up going to pick it up myself at their factory as i needed it within a certain timeframe and they were only 30 minutes from my house, in Montreal. It would have been less stressful if the handed over the windshield in a cardboard packaging to better protect it in the box of my pickup, so I placed in the backseat instead.
Installing via the Kevlar Velcro straps was pretty easy, BUT, the lower weather stripping of the lower window was a bit disappointing. It frequently slips out/off off the windshield, allowing debris to get in the track/groove of the weather stripping itself needing frequent clean ups. My solution was to put silicone in the weather stripping track/groove and then re-insert into the windshield seems to be ok, but would have been better to know I had to do this in the late fall early winter, as the silicone did not adhere as best as it could have, due to the weather. I will have to re-do this in the spring.
Once all is installed and secure, the next issue, that annoyed me was the 2 window pieces, upper and lower were vibrating against each other, for me this is quite irritating, for others maybe not. To resolve this issue i removed the top window and put a self adhering foam weather strip where the 2 windows meet on the lower window. It does not look bad at all and reduces this vibration by about 95%!
So in the end it is a great windshield, I just think they need to be a bit more involved in installation instructions or methods.
The attached photo is before I put the weather stripping between the 2 windows, but hardly noticeable.
Feel free to contact me for more detailed information.