Your Cart is Currently Empty
ARCTIC-CAT TEXTRON WILDCAT 1000 2012+ Windshield Half Lower- UW-AWBH-L
- ARCTIC-CAT TEXTRON WILDCAT 1000 2012+ Windshield Half Lower is designed to deflect air against the elements between seasons.
- Upper section with fold to add rigidity.
- Rubber lower edge for protection against possible abrasion between hood and lower bottom section
- The ARCTIC-CAT TEXTRON WILDCAT 1000 2012+ Windshield Half Lower is Made of 1/4 inch thick safest shatterproof material 10X stronger than tempered glass and 20x acrylic (plexiglass) and 50x regular glass or safety glass.
- Let through 15% more light than glass.
- Transpire and sweat less than glass.
- The ARCTIC-CAT TEXTRON WILDCAT 1000 2012+ Windshield Half Lower Parts are resistant to UV and rust.
- Unbreakable material. Guaranteed!
- Heavy Duty Velcro Strap: For easy installation and removal
- Rust proof Clamp: For permanent or semi-permanent installation
- General (not scratch proof): For light use or infrequent or winter use in a snow covered trails
- General Tinted (not scratch proof): For reduced glare caused by reflection of sun or snow in light trails. For light use or infrequent or winter use in a snow covered trails.
- Abrasion Resistant (scratch proof): For abrasion resistance against off-road elements or frequent usage or all seasons (including mud or dust)
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information
"A Flex A Fab Isn't just a product, it's a service."
When You Get A Flex A Fab, It's Money Well Spent. We Work Tirelessly To Educate And Guide Customers.
We Serve You First, Sell To You Second.
Even If We Can't Offer What You're Looking For, We Still Do Our Best To Help You Find What You Need.
THE ARCTIC-CAT TEXTRON WILDCAT 1000 2012+ Windshield Half Lower
Made With The Safest Material On The Market.
Custom Designed Kevlar Velcros Unique To Flex A Fab.
Rustproof Hardware Built To Withstand The Outdoors.
When You're On the trail, it's you vs. the elements.
Let Us Help You Win.
It's Not Just A Windshield, It's A Tool.
We Use Special, Optical Grade Polycarbonate So You Can Focus On Driving.
When You Buy A Flex A Fab, Ride Hard And Fast. We Have You Covered.
with you, wherever you go
If You Ever Have Any Questions Or Concerns About Our Product, You Can Always Contact Us.
We Work 24/7 To Find Solutions, Give Advice And Guide All Of Our Customers In The Right Direction.
We Won't Leave You In The Dust.
Safety At -40°C And 40°C
Our Products Can Withstand Extreme Low Temperatures (-40°C) And Help Keep You Cool In The Heat.