ARCTIC-CAT TEXTRON PROWLER HDX 2016-17 Windshield Full - UW- APCF
Recommended to select Scratch Resistant material for scratch proof.
- ARCTIC-CAT TEXTRON PROWLER HDX 2016-17 Full Windshield is designed to fully protect against the elements between seasons.
- ARCTIC-CAT TEXTRON PROWLER HDX 2016-17 Windshield Full is Made of 1/4 inch thick safest shatterproof material 10X stronger than tempered glass and 20x acrylic (plexiglass) and 50x regular glass or safety glass.
- ARCTIC-CAT TEXTRON PROWLER HDX 2016-17 Windshield Full Lets through 15% more light than glass.
- Transpire and sweat less than glass.
- Parts resistant to UV and rust.
- ARCTIC-CAT TEXTRON PROWLER HDX 2016-17 Windshield Full is made of Unbreakable material. Guaranteed!
Lower Edge: Rubber: For protection against possible abrasion between hood and lower bottom section
- Heavy Duty Velcro Strap: For easy installation and removal
- Rust proof Clamp: For permanent or semi-permanent installation
- General (not scratch proof): For light use or infrequent or winter use in a snow covered trails
- Scratch Resistant (recommend scratch proof): For abrasion resistance against off-road elements or frequent usage or all seasons (including mud or dust)
No openings: Do not control back air draft (suggest use with a back window)
Sliding Openings: Independent (driver, passenger) air draft, ventilation control
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information
"A Flex A Fab Isn't just a product, it's a service."
When You Get A Flex A Fab, It's Money Well Spent. We Work Tirelessly To Educate And Guide Customers.
We Serve You First, Sell To You Second.
Even If We Can't Offer What You're Looking For, We Still Do Our Best To Help You Find What You Need.
I ordered for prowler xt 700 , so fitting was off . But luckily it was bigger and similar I was able to trim and modify it . Overall I was still happy cause it was hard to find for the xt