ARCTIC CAT PROWLER SQUARE 2006-11 Windshield Combo (Lower / Upper)
Recommended to select Upper Scratch Resistant material for scratch proof.
- ARCTIC CAT PROWLER SQUARE 2006-11 Windshield Combo designed for versatility of use between seasons or weather.
- ARCTIC CAT PROWLER SQUARE 2006-11 Windshield Combo including half lower and half upper section
- Lower section with fold to add rigidity and deflect wind.
- Upper section designed to hold firmly onto lower section.
- ARCTIC CAT PROWLER SQUARE 2006-11 Windshield Combo designed to fully protect against the elements between seasons.
- Is made of 1/4 inch thick safest shatterproof material 10X stronger than tempered glass and 20x acrylic (plexiglass) and 50x regular glass or safety glass.
- Let through 15% more light than glass.
- Transpire and sweat less than glass.
- ARCTIC CAT PROWLER SQUARE 2006-11 Windshield Combo has parts resistant to UV and rust.
- ARCTIC CAT PROWLER SQUARE 2006-11 Windshield Combo is made of unbreakable material. Guaranteed!
Lower Edge Rubber for protection against possible abrasion between hood and lower bottom section
- Heavy Duty Velcro Strap: For easy installation and removal
- General (not scratch proof): For light use or infrequent or winter use in a snow covered trails
- Tinted General (not scratch proof): For reduced glare caused by reflection of sun or snow in light trails. For light use or infrequent or winter use in a snow covered trails.
- Scratch Resistant (recommend scratch proof): For abrasion resistance against off-road elements or frequent usage or all seasons (including mud or dust)
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information
"A Flex A Fab Isn't just a product, it's a service."
When You Get A Flex A Fab, It's Money Well Spent. We Work Tirelessly To Educate And Guide Customers.
We Serve You First, Sell To You Second.
Even If We Can't Offer What You're Looking For, We Still Do Our Best To Help You Find What You Need.
I have not had the chance to install the product yet but the build quality looks very good and solid, you seriously need to look at changing shipping company because i think it would be cheaper to send the products via horseback. Canpar is the slowest company in Canada, I never got it in time for the weekend and had to wait until monday afternoon!