CFMOTO UFORCE 1000 2019+ Windshield Half Upper - UW-FUBH-U (19.5" High)
Recommended to select Upper Scratch Resistant material for scratch proof.
- CFMOTO UFORCE 1000 2019+ Windshield Half Upper designed to complete an existing lower half windshield
- No drilling required if installed with Flex A Fab lower half. Or if installed OEM manufacturer's lower half, it requires simply to drill two 1/4 "(6mm) holes to then cut a 3/4"(19mm) slit in the middle.
- CFMOTO UFORCE 1000 2019+ Windshield Half Upper designed to protect against air draft of the elements between seasons.
- CFMOTO UFORCE 1000 2019+ Windshield Half Upper made of 1/4 inch thick safest shatterproof material 10X stronger than tempered glass and 20x acrylic (plexiglass) and 50x regular glass or safety glass.
- Let through 15% more light than glass.
- Transpire and sweat less than glass.
- Parts resistant to UV and rust.
- Unbreakable material. Guaranteed!
- General (not scratch proof): For light use or infrequent or winter use in a snow covered trails
- Scratch Resistant (scratch proof): For abrasion resistance against off-road elements or frequent usage or all seasons (including mud or dust)
- Heavy Duty Velcro Strap: For easy installation and removal
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information
"A Flex A Fab Isn't just a product, it's a service."
When You Get A Flex A Fab, It's Money Well Spent. We Work Tirelessly To Educate And Guide Customers.
We Serve You First, Sell To You Second.
Even If We Can't Offer What You're Looking For, We Still Do Our Best To Help You Find What You Need.
When I bought my machine it came with the bottom windshield so I decided to buy the upper windshield the two don’t fit very well together. And yes they both are flex a fab one would think for the price they would fit better together I guess with some modifications might be able to get it to work for me I would send it back but the shipping time to get it was ridiculous and I need it this year not next year . I don’t think I would recommend Flex a fab to anyone