REPAIR YAMAHA VIKING 700 Folding Windshield replacement 1XD-F83J0-V0-00 - UW-YVAR-U
Folding Windshield Upper Repair 19.5" high for OEM 1XD-F83J0-V0-00
Recommended to select Upper Scratch Resistant material for scratch proof.
Choose: Velcro option to replace existing clamps with heavy duty strap or Screw to reuse existing OEM clamps with predrilled screw holes
- REPAIR YAMAHA VIKING 700 Folding Windshield replacement is designed to repair the OEM folding windshield
- Options to reuse existing OEM clamps or replace by with heavy-duty straps
- Windshield designed to protect against air draft of the elements between seasons.
- Made of 1/4 inch thick safest shatterproof material 10X stronger than tempered glass and 20x acrylic (plexiglass) and 50x regular glass or safety glass.
- REPAIR YAMAHA VIKING 700 Folding Windshield replacement replacement lets through 15% more light than glass.
- Transpire and sweat less than glass.
- REPAIR YAMAHA VIKING 700 Folding Windshield replacement replacement parts are resistant to UV and rust.
- Unbreakable material. Guaranteed!
- General (not scratch proof): For light use or infrequent or winter use in a snow covered trails
- Scratch Resistant (scratch proof): For abrasion resistance against off-road elements or frequent usage or all seasons (including mud or dust)
- Velcro: To replace existing clamps with heavy duty straps
- Screw: To reuse existing OEM clamps with predrilled screw holes
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information
"A Flex A Fab Isn't just a product, it's a service."
When You Get A Flex A Fab, It's Money Well Spent. We Work Tirelessly To Educate And Guide Customers.
We Serve You First, Sell To You Second.
Even If We Can't Offer What You're Looking For, We Still Do Our Best To Help You Find What You Need.
Very good quality. Much thicker than original. Giving 4 stars because I had to trim bottom flange a little so it would fit in between bars.