ARCTIC-CAT TEXTRON PROWLER SQUARE 2006-11 Rear Windshield Window Back Glass - UB-APAC
NOTE: Easily removable to tilt the bed.
- ARCTIC-CAT TEXTRON PROWLER SQUARE 2006-11 Rear Windshield Window Back Glass options available for versatility between seasons and weather.
- Made of 1/8 inch thick safest shatterproof material 10X stronger than tempered glass and 20x acrylic (plexiglass) and 50x regular glass or safety glass.
- ARCTIC-CAT TEXTRON PROWLER SQUARE 2006-11 Rear Windshield let through 15% more light than glass.
- Transpire and sweat less than glass.
- ARCTIC-CAT TEXTRON PROWLER SQUARE 2006-11 Rear Windshield parts resistant to UV and rust.
- Unbreakable material. Guaranteed!
- Heavy Duty Velcro Strap: For easy installation and removal
- General (not scratch proof): For light use or infrequent or winter use in a snow covered trails
- Tinted General (not scratch proof): For reduced glare caused by reflection of sun or snow in light trails. For light use or infrequent or winter use in a snow covered trails.
- Scratch Resistant (scratch proof): For abrasion resistance against off-road elements or frequent usage or all seasons (including mud or dust)
- None: No openings
- Sliding Openings: To help against dust and back draft.
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information
"A Flex A Fab Isn't just a product, it's a service."
When You Get A Flex A Fab, It's Money Well Spent. We Work Tirelessly To Educate And Guide Customers.
We Serve You First, Sell To You Second.
Even If We Can't Offer What You're Looking For, We Still Do Our Best To Help You Find What You Need.
I am still amazed with the great quality of the front windshield i ordered and now that I have just received my rear windshield it is just as great. The only problem I have is I cannot use it as The velcro straps that were sent are all 7 inches to short. My rear Square tube frame is a 12" circumference and the straps are just 12 inch and the ends do not touch each other. Therefore they do not loop back to attach like velcro is supposed to. So it looks like I now have 8 straps that are totally useless and I need to purchase 2" wide velcro from Amazon to make 8 new straps to attach my window.
Overall the Window is excellent rate 5/5
The straps being to short for window installation Rate 0/5
Customer service was fast to answer my email telling me they sent the right amount of straps but if you see the attached photo it is clear the straps are too short.
If this is resolved I will surely enter an updated Review.
The Products are amazing but the straps are too short.